Server

Connect now using the IP play.smpciv.com
The server is currently offline.

Discord

Connect with the link discord.gg/WA3zT9F
There are currently users online.
Welcome to SMP Survival!
To join our community, please login or register!

Alphine
Developer
System Operator

9 posts
7 topics

Steam: AlphineGhost
Twitch: Alphine
Birthday: 1999-02-10
Discord: AlphineGhost#0001
IGN: Alphine
Badges:
3 months ago

Server In Need

Hello everyone, I want to say that thank you for playing on the server. However, it seems that there is an issue for new players that join. Players that don't read or take the time to know the server and expect everything to be handed to them are the ONLY ones that join then leave right after. When you tell your friends to join the server and they ask what kind it is, please tell them it's a "CUSTOM SURVIVAL" server with some pretty awesome features. Not an outright SMP server, however, that is the name but the TAGLINE says CUSTOM SURVIVAL. So please define that when you advertise the server BY LEGIT MEANS!

Now that's out of the way, I want everyone to know that the server is going to get a big update here in a few months that will include a way for players to take a tour around the server, updated with a custom jar, as well as a custom anti-cheat created by a team of mine. Also when I get my new pc built and upgraded, I'll be doing a server trailer. It will be a trailer in Season III so be on the lookout for that trailer as well. If you have any more questions please post them in the general chat and ping a high staff member.

Thank you,

SMP Management